Remarks: Excellent opportunity in North Brookfield. You will not beat this price! Great home with so much potential to make it shine again. Nice side road not far from North Main Street where the town stores and services are located.
8 Ayers StSold
North Brookfield, MA, 01535
Show nearby places
- Elementary School:N.Brookfield ES
- High School:N.Brookfield HS
- Basement Features:Unfinished Basement
- Foundation Size:Please measure
- Garage Spaces:0
- Living Area:1399.00
- Single Family Type:Detached
- Year Built:1840
- Directions:Off Bigelow Street
- Sewer:Private Sewerage
- Water:City/Town Water
- Exclusions:No changes to the seller's addendum/P&S. Buyer must return P&S within 24 hours or seller may cancel.
- Listing Status:Sold
- Living Area Note:Buyers and agents, please verify all information to your own satisfaction.
- Lot Description:Corner,Wooded
- Status Alert?:No
- Exterior Features:Storage Shed
- Lot Size:33977.00
- Parking Spaces:2
- Price Per Square Foot:57.18
- Sale Price:80000.00
- Sold Date:2021-09-13T00:00:00
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:0
- Home Owners Association:No
- Tax Year:2021
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The pr...